- Prices include hunting, assistance with game recovery, and simple processing at his shop.
- All archery hunts are 5 consecutive days of hunting; Illinois gun seasons are only 3 and 4 days seasons.
- Lodging is available for $30/day at one of the two place Allen has available near his business.
- There are apartments for rent in the town of Mt.Sterling if you wish to book them on your own. However, any rooms available in town book early in the year so don't wait.
- Upon booking a hunt, a $500 deposit is required and only refundable if you don't draw a tag.
- All prices below do not include the required Illinois gun or archery permit, hunting license and habitat stamp
Oct. 19th through Oct. 27th: Price and Booking Fee - $1000
Oct. 28th through Nov. 2nd: Price and Booking Fee - $1500
Nov. 3rd through Nov. 19th: Price and Booking Fee - $2200
Semi-guided Gun Hunts:
2014 Gun hunts: Price and Booking Fee - $1850
First Firearm Deer Season - November 21st through 23rd
Second Firearm / First Muzzleloader Deer Season - December 4th through 7th
Second Muzzleloader Deer Season - December 12th through 14th
Non-Resident Deer Permit Application (2nd Lottery): 3/18/2014 - 6/30/2014
Non-Resident Archery Deer Permit Application: 6/2/2014 - 6/30/2014